|END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT (EULA) FOR T3 SiteMaestro(tm)This License Agreement (Agreement) is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and T3 Software Builders, Inc. for the software product identified above which includes computer software and online or electronic documentation and may include associated media and printed materials (SOFTWARE PRODUCT or SOFTWARE). By installing, copying, or otherwise using the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, you agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree to the terms of this Agreement, do not install or use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
SOFTWARE PRODUCT LICENSE
1. GRANT OF LICENSE. This Agreement grants you certain limited, non-exclusive rights. T3 Software Builders, Inc. reserves all rights not expressly granted to you.
2. COPYRIGHT. All rights, title, and copyrights in and to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT (including, but not limited to, any images, photographs, animations, video, audio, music, text, and “applets” incorporated into the SOFTWARE PRODUCT) and any copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT are owned by T3 Software Builders, Inc. or its suppliers. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions. Therefore, you must treat the SOFTWARE PRODUCT like any other copyrighted material, except that you may make one copy of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT solely for backup or archival purposes. You may not copy the printed materials accompanying the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
3. PRERELEASE CODE. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT may contain PRERELEASE CODE that is not at the level of performance and compatibility of the final, generally available, product offering. These portions of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT may not operate correctly and may be substantially modified prior to first commercial shipment. T3 Software Builders, Inc. is not obligated to make this or any later version of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT commercially available.
4. DESCRIPTION OF OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS.
4a. Limitations on Reverse Engineering, Decompilation, and Disassembly. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation.
4b. Rental. You may not rent or lease the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
4c. Software Transfer. You may permanently transfer all of your rights under this Agreement, provided you retain no copies, you transfer all of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT (including all component parts, the media and printed materials, any upgrades, and this Agreement), and the recipient agrees to the terms of this Agreement. If the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is an upgrade, any transfer must include all prior versions of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
4d. Termination. Without prejudice to any other rights, T3 Software Builders, Inc. may terminate this Agreement if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this Agreement. In such event, you must destroy all copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and all of its component parts.
5. EXPORT RESTRICTIONS. You agree that neither you nor your customers intend to or will, directly or indirectly, export or transmit (a) the SOFTWARE PRODUCT or related documentation and technical data, or (b) your Application as described in Section 1 of this Agreement (or any part thereof), or process, or service that is the direct product of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT to any country to which such export or transmission is restricted by any applicable U.S. regulation or statute, without the prior written consent, if required, of the Bureau of Export Administration of the U.S. Department of Commerce, or such other governmental entity as may have jurisdiction over such export or transmission.
6. U.S. GOVERNMENT RESTRICTED RIGHTS. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT and documentation are provided with RESTRICTED RIGHTS. Use, duplication, or disclosure by the Government is subject to restrictions as set forth in subparagraph (c)(1)(ii) of The Rights in Technical Data and Computer Software clause at DFARS 252.227-7013 or subparagraphs (c)(1) and (2) of the Commercial Computer Software – Restricted Rights at 48 CFR 52.227-19, as applicable. Manufacturer is T3 Software Builders, Inc., an Illinois corporation.
NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES
|YOU AGREE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND INTEND TO BE BOUND, AS IF YOU HAD SIGNED THIS AGREEMENT IN WRITING. IF YOU ARE ACTING ON BEHALF OF AN ENTITY, YOU WARRANT THAT YOU HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO ACCEPT THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT FOR SUCH ENTITY.|